Aktuelle Zeit: Mo 6. Apr 2020, 11:27



Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes watch T24Si black gold
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 12. Feb 2020, 09:48 

Registriert: Mi 19. Jul 2017, 09:34
Beiträge: 10
Greubel Forsey HAND MADE 1 watch contains 95% handmade accessories

The mechanical watchmaking of the medium sized device is however outdated, an art form. Technically, it's fascinating. Greubel Forsey GMT Platinum replica watch,The more you research, the more likely you are to shake your head. After a while, everything seems so simple that it's easy to forget the multiple actions happening on the wrist at the same time. Until then, projects such as the Greubel Forsey Hand Made 1 Watch have arrived and brought you back to the beginning, encouraging you to appreciate every second, every drop of sweat, and every ounce of patience. Wonderful things.

Few watches are completely handmade. If you believe in the Daniels method (proposed by the late great George Daniels), watchmaking involves 34 different industries. Everyone can pursue a career. Trying to master all of them is a feat for a few people (Daniels manages 32 in his life). Few single Maison attempts to bring so much craftsmanship into the same roof. But for the Handmade 1 project, this is exactly what Greubel Forsey does. result? Unique (really unique) watches with 95% handmade ingredients are designed for end customers who can realize their dreams and desires throughout the creative process. This is truly custom watchmaking. This may be a glimpse into a more inaccessible future at the highest end of our craftsmanship.Online replica watches

So if you, like me, hear the statistics of "95% handmade" the first question that comes to mind is "the other 5%"? answer? Only sapphire crystals, case gaskets, spring bars, jewellery and clockwork are manufactured using more industrial technology.

Impressively, this means that the hairspring is actually one of the components made in-house, using only hand tools. This statement explains in part why it takes about 6,000 hours of work to make one of these timepieces. Turning it into a more digestible number is equivalent to three years of work. Nowadays, due to the era of industrialization and mass production, many students are out of date, and the school lacks the teaching of traditional skills, and this large-scale event was inspired by this situation. Artisanal craftsmanship is important to both the founders Robert Greubel and Stephen Forsey, both of whom have extensive experience in making professional components by hand.https://www.chrono36.com

To ensure the success of the Greubel Forsey Hand Made 1 project, Greubel and Forsey have formed a team of world-leading talents in each required field. Together, these artisans created 272 movement parts and 36 case parts. The brand hopes to keep the platinum case in a very wear-resistant ratio, making this task even more difficult, with a diameter of 43.5 mm and a thickness of 13.5 mm.

Although the number of these components sounds impressive, quality control has a high failure rate when creating parts in this way. Almost three times as many parts were created, with more than 500 parts cleaned up. For example, the tourbillon cage takes 35 times longer to complete than it would take if made with modern technology.

Greubel Forsey's goal is to create only one or two of these works per year, thereby setting new standards that the industry will certainly notice. How this effort continues to change the top of the watchmaking industry remains to be seen, but with the release of this news likely to generate waiting lists for decades, it looks like other ambitious brands may try to use resources Manufacturers to fill the gap. It is also an exclusive project.Jacob & Co. Astronomia Casino watch AT160.40.AA.AA.A


Nach oben
 Profil  
 
Beiträge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:  Sortiere nach  
Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder


Du darfst keine neuen Themen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du darfst keine Antworten zu Themen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du darfst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht ändern.
Du darfst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du darfst keine Dateianhänge in diesem Forum erstellen.

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Theme based on PolyEthylene-Style designed by Zergall 2008
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Deutsche Übersetzung durch phpBB.de
Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]